All About Me Me!!!!

what ur name?
*wyane*

how old are u?
*16++*

where u stay?
*somewhere in the earth*

when is ur b'day?
*(222)22.02.1993*

what is ur attribate?
*eRm....chicken?*

what ur zodiac sign?
*Pisces*

what ur favoritefood?
*westren food n chinese food!!!*

what ur favorite colour?
*blank,white,red,blue*

what ur favorite book?
*dun read book.Like comic n mazgine*

who ur idol?
*Nope but i like them song.Some oni la*

what ur hobbies and interets?
*on9,chat-chit,sms,play badminton n dance*

what ur favorite movie?
*10,000 BC,Kung Dunk,Death Note,Race to witch mountain*

what ur favorite music?
*xiao jiu wo,wo tai xiang ni,wo ke yi,n all the love song*





Saturday, May 16, 2009

Unlucky Day

After school finsih,when to go library MBPJ.Guess who i saw?Saw my junior and my teacher at there.I so shocked saw them.Then walk to old town with ky and i saw........Florence!!!AHHHH!!!

  • Florence:Hi Wyane
  • Wyane:Hi
  • Florence:Eh....wyane your girlfriend??!!(shouting and talk so loud)
  • Wyane:NO!!!
  • Florence:Wait.....I tell Erra

I walk away.When walking to old town with ky make me feel........so quiet.Don't have talk also.It all Florenca fault.Then when reach to ac.Finally got talk with ky.Go Mcd and also saw my junior.I feel like they goissp me and ky.Hope not that they think like Florence do.WOW!!!Today whole day bully by ky and alice at ac.Keep saying lwy and brenda.

  • Alice:Wei...weng yan your laopo let go her hair
  • Wyane:So?
  • Alice:Go puji her leng lui
  • Wyane:don't want
  • Alice:Wei....you play two in one?
  • Wyane:Where got?I still single

Ky keep bully me by messy up my hair.Ky wait la!!I will reverage.Aiyo!!!I should ponteng ttn.So regreat

3 comments:

  1. ermm..gt meh..?? tat time u walk so man..
    den me mai no talk loo..
    dun think so much...
    N PLEZ XPLAIN TO UR FRENZZZZZ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u walk so fast leh
    where gt i walk so man?
    i will xplain de
    coz i aso dun....u

    ReplyDelete
  3. where gt jek..??
    fine...i faz i faz...

    ReplyDelete