All About Me Me!!!!

what ur name?
*wyane*

how old are u?
*16++*

where u stay?
*somewhere in the earth*

when is ur b'day?
*(222)22.02.1993*

what is ur attribate?
*eRm....chicken?*

what ur zodiac sign?
*Pisces*

what ur favoritefood?
*westren food n chinese food!!!*

what ur favorite colour?
*blank,white,red,blue*

what ur favorite book?
*dun read book.Like comic n mazgine*

who ur idol?
*Nope but i like them song.Some oni la*

what ur hobbies and interets?
*on9,chat-chit,sms,play badminton n dance*

what ur favorite movie?
*10,000 BC,Kung Dunk,Death Note,Race to witch mountain*

what ur favorite music?
*xiao jiu wo,wo tai xiang ni,wo ke yi,n all the love song*





Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tearsdrop of An Angel.An Anger of Demon

Yesterday I don't why so angry and sad because of a person.I ask myself but still no answer to solve this question.I want to cry almost but no tears coming out.I feel no use to contiune our friendship anymore.She keep sms to me.Non-stop.I feel want throw my phone far far far away from me.But i don't know why i still want her care about me?I just can't figure out.Tell me why.I never understand forever.

1 comment: