All About Me Me!!!!

what ur name?
*wyane*

how old are u?
*16++*

where u stay?
*somewhere in the earth*

when is ur b'day?
*(222)22.02.1993*

what is ur attribate?
*eRm....chicken?*

what ur zodiac sign?
*Pisces*

what ur favoritefood?
*westren food n chinese food!!!*

what ur favorite colour?
*blank,white,red,blue*

what ur favorite book?
*dun read book.Like comic n mazgine*

who ur idol?
*Nope but i like them song.Some oni la*

what ur hobbies and interets?
*on9,chat-chit,sms,play badminton n dance*

what ur favorite movie?
*10,000 BC,Kung Dunk,Death Note,Race to witch mountain*

what ur favorite music?
*xiao jiu wo,wo tai xiang ni,wo ke yi,n all the love song*





Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Should I Take Another Way?


Today i went to ac.Finally change back my mind already.Maybe because of that I change my mind.But i don't I will change back to my own way or not.Myself i also don't know which pathway I should go.Left?or right?I hope got something or someone help me to do decision.That day I know we not so close anymore.You give me a cold feeling to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment