All About Me Me!!!!

what ur name?
*wyane*

how old are u?
*16++*

where u stay?
*somewhere in the earth*

when is ur b'day?
*(222)22.02.1993*

what is ur attribate?
*eRm....chicken?*

what ur zodiac sign?
*Pisces*

what ur favoritefood?
*westren food n chinese food!!!*

what ur favorite colour?
*blank,white,red,blue*

what ur favorite book?
*dun read book.Like comic n mazgine*

who ur idol?
*Nope but i like them song.Some oni la*

what ur hobbies and interets?
*on9,chat-chit,sms,play badminton n dance*

what ur favorite movie?
*10,000 BC,Kung Dunk,Death Note,Race to witch mountain*

what ur favorite music?
*xiao jiu wo,wo tai xiang ni,wo ke yi,n all the love song*





Friday, May 29, 2009

Sweetness Turn Into Bitterness



Today I was so sad and angry at myself.Why i do such stupid thing?I so regret what I had done to my friend and i had done this stupid mistake twice already.Somemore today i had a bad flu in the morning.I don't want go school but have to because to take my moral paper.At ac I was in bad mood.Don't to talk with my friend just want pay attention to study.When I don't talk with my friend one day,they will distubed me.Vivian.qai ling and cho yee take away my stationery.I know they just play but I not in play mood today.I knock the table twice so loud til my hand pain and hot.Then they gave back my stationery.That time I feel so angry to them because stationery are important to me.I show mine middle finger to cho yee and she cry because she don't like it.But I can't control myself anymore.My patience has limit.Sorry cho yee.I hope you can forgive me.Once only.My friend gave me chocolate again.She very care about me.Thank you.




Yesterday I had a very bad day.Having sore thort,period and my seni result.KahYan u know about this right?Because u also have sore thort.HaizZ........my mood so moody even I look happy in school but not atually.Don't judge a book by it cover.But thank to my friend.She know my mood was bad, so everytime when i bad mood or sad she gave me CHOCOLATE.Li Ting now you know why i don't like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment